Jean-Alexandre De Bousquet Scholarship for the Advancement of Human Rights at the University of Ottawa
This scholarship was generously created by Mr. Jean-Alexandre De Bousquet, graduate of the Faculty of Law of the University of Ottawa.
Purpose of Fund
Award a scholarship to a student at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section who has demonstrated a financial need as well as an interest for human rights at the provincial and federal levels, and who has participated in legal proceedings.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
- be registered as a full-time student in the JD program at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section of the University of Ottawa;
- demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa;
- demonstrate an interest in human rights at the provincial and federal levels, through involvement in academic, extracurricular or volunteering activities or employment; and
- have participated in legal proceedings (for example, in mock trials or through legal clinic experiences).
Read more: https://scholarships.uottawa.ca/p/a/13594/